Central Manhattan Commercial Building Fire Damage Cleanup and Repair Service
Fire damage can have a devastating effect on local businesses SERVPRO is here to help, providing emergency and rebuild services to local New York City property owners and managers.
Fires cause massive amounts of damage; destroying structural materials and business items, also bringing massive amounts of water damage, toxic chemicals, harmful soot pollution and unhealthy smoke levels. First Responders often extinguish the flames quickly, but soot and smoke move even more rapidly. The moment authorities permit you to reenter your dwelling the clock starts on a successful restoration. SERVPRO of Central Manhattan understands the need for speed and assigns skilled technicians to your job within hours of your first call.
COMMON TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FIRE DAMAGE
• Burnt Structure; framing, roofing, doors, drywall, flooring and cabinets
• Office Property and Equipment; furniture, supplies and appliances
• Soot and Smoke Damage; HVAC unit, surfaces, air quality
• Odor; smoke and toxic chemicals from damaged structure and contents
• Water Damage; results of fire suppression system and local Fire Department efforts
• Mold Damage; water damage left untreated can quickly cause mold growth
Smoke and soot damage are especially invasive attacking every space of your commercial property, including areas far from the actual fire. The residue from the fire travels with the air coating surfaces. This debris must be removed before it begins etching, distorting, discoloring, and disintegrating wood, carpeting, fabric, drywall, plastic, metal, and glass.
CONSIDER CLEANUP REQUIREMENTS: SERVPRO of Central Manhattan can provide services to prevent further damage, help determine which items can or cannot be refurbished and which structural elements do and do not need to be repaired or replaced.
SERVPRO of Central Manhattan is here to help repair commercial fire disasters
1. Secure your business site including board up and tarping services
2. Protect areas unaffected by the fire with barriers and storage if necessary
3. Assess the affected areas for a full scope of damages
4. Take a detailed inventory of damaged property and materials
5. Detect, neutralize, and remove harmful gases and toxic materials
6. Determine the best cleaning, repair and restoration solutions for your property
7. Restore, replace and repair building materials with our skilled building/restoration teams
SERVPRO of Central Manhattan has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, our crew will assess the damage in each room and plan proper procedures, using dry or wet cleaning strategies matched to the character of the residue found and the materials affected. Systematically SERVPRO progresses through your business room by room to assure all harm is reversed and the corrosive soot and smoke permanently eliminated.
We answer the phone ready to help with your property damage
As a leader in property damage restoration and repair services, we have helped countless families and businesses through very unpredictable and devastating residential and commercial property losses. We understand you may not know what to do in a disaster situation; SERVPRO of Central Manhattan can help by responding faster with professionals who can help you through the restoration process.
SERVPRO offers a Custom “EMERGENCY READY PROFILE” Preparation Service; one of our professionals will come to your commercial property and assess your proper emergency service solution should you have a disaster in the future. The preparation process is quick and easy and makes the aftermath of a disaster simple, because all the details are assessable to our staff and technicians should you need us.